artist/big time art nerd.
- Doc, my brother's crazy. He thinks he's a chicken.
- Well why don't you turn him in?
- I would, but I need the eggs.
Reading books (I read a lot of words)
Sometimes I go to my day job too... (I work at the Met)
I also go to a million gallery a museum shows, usually all in one day (thanks to my work schedule.)
Also, I'm about to love to CA in November.
I'm really really smart.
(apparently people think I look like Basquiat; apparently people don't actually know what Basquiat looked like.)
I read mostly non-fiction; mostly bios or art-related books
I watch mostly movies which are old and not shitty
and TV is bleh...
I'm just not too good at serious relationships, and as an artist, I tend to spend a good amount of time by myself.
I certainly prefer non-monogamous yet still committed and respectful relationships.
- Well, not any car. I like to keep a variety. I'm always looking for the new experience.
- Maybe. Nevertheless, I think you're upsetting people. I don't know if that's right.
- Well, if some people get upset because they feel they have a hold on some things, I'm merely acting as a gentle reminder: here today, gone tomorrow, so don't get attached to things. Now, with that in mind, I'm not against collecting things...
or if you wanna have a smoke.