Just got back to DFW from Houston.
1. Books. I know it's geeky and weird, but I'm oddly comforted by the presence of books. I love reading and have been known to get lost in a book for days. Any suggestions on what to read next?
2. My phone. It keeps me connected to the people I care about, and it tells me the time.
3. My car. I don't like the idea of being stuck in one place. Even if I have no plans to use it, I like knowing I have it if I need it.
4. My family. I know this might fall into the obvious category, but they're worth mentioning again. Blood or not, family is something that's incredibly important to me.
5. Logic. While I have my purely emotional fits, I try to have logical reasoning behind almost everything I do. I also like to exercise my mind with a good discussion.
6. Hmm... I think I will leave this one open for the possibility of something special.