1. I've never broken a bone.
2. I'm a middle child.
3. I've never ever done drugs.
4. I love Halloween, and love haunted houses but I hate horror movies.
5. I want so bad to be a runner but the lack of running makes me a failure at it. [Update, I'm running regularly and slowly getting better]
6. I have a morbid sense of humor at times.
7. I'm a new homeowner and learning the joys (and sorrows) of homeownership.
8. I have never owned a coach purse.
9. I lived in New York for 6 years.
10. I've had lots of interesting jobs.
11. I have an active passport and want to use it.
12. I'm just as happy staying in as going out as long as I have a healthy balance of both.
13. I'm very close with my sisters and my mom.
14. I find doing this list much easier than writing out paragraphs about myself.
15. I've begun to really enjoy country music in the last 3 years.
16. I am a great aunt. (both meanings)
17. I'm the quiet one of my siblings. I'm referring to volume not quantity. I still talk a lot, but they are loud!
18. I love yoga but don't do it as often as I'd like.
19. I think I own every book written by Dean Koontz.
20. I think that life throws enough drama your way, there's no need to create some.
21. I prefer red wine over white
22. I was once an apprentice in a dance company.
23. I've had my heart broken and I've broken a heart. I think these life experiences are necessary to move forward and grow.
24.I'm the peacemaker in the family and it can be exhausting.
25. I got a perfect score on the NYPD entrance exam.
26. I have a tattoo.
1)At my mom's house eating dinner with the family.
2)Working a shift at my 2nd job.
3) Out to dinner with my girlfriends.
4) Catching up on TV I missed all week and trying to clean my house during the commercials.