1. Can he build something with power tools, it has to be a bigger project also. A piece of furniture or a deck will work.
2. Can he bench press his own weight? This shouldn't be that tough for any man that's in decent physical shape or hits the gym occasionaly.
3. Can he grow a full beard?
4. Can he take care of something or someone else besides himself? Looking for an animal or child here, something that counts on them to survive.
5. Does he treat the women in his life with respect and kindness? Looking for good relationships with mothers, sisters, nieces.
Hope this helps someone along their quest
In all seriousness though......
I'm a hard working guy that is looking to find someone to share the rest of life's experiences with.
I'm definitely an open book, so if there is any other traits you want to know if a man should have please ask!
Love to travel at least a couple times a year. Prefer the ocean, caribbean, Mexico, South America are great, but I'm down for anything.
I moved to Houston very recently and I'm enjoying it so far. Luckily I travel around Texas for work, so I've had the ability to experience a lot of the city before I moved here for work.
I can cook, like real from scratch make my own recipe cook. It's a fun hobby, and it usually brings smiles to people's faces so that's always nice.
Food - I'll try anything once, and usually try to cook anything once. Favorites are Mexican, sushi, and BBQ.
A good pair of flip flops
Please, don't be needy or clingy... I totally expect that as we get into our 30's we've grown into independent people and are looking for someone to compliment us, not change us.