Hello people. My name is Yvonne and I think I am dead. Or a malkavian. Or a dead malkavian.
(Chorus: "Hello Yvonne")
I go by the name "Cultist" in most communities, simply 'cause I think the great old one rising is something worth waiting for. IA CTHULHU!
I will propably write a whole lot of things at this page as the weeks go by, and I beg you not to hate me for my bad English. I myself dislike bad spelling in Swedish, actually the word "dislike" doesn't come near what I feel but anyway. We can just wrap the whole thing up with the fact that I'm learning more each day.
Now when that's taken care of I can tell you that I am a slightly confused creature with more interests than time and a genuine disgust for reality. That means that I may not seem to be playing with a whole deck at all times; but do not worry: I like it best this way.
I am magical, cynical, and a Narnian
If I ever leave this world alive...
Some of my many interests:
Cryptozoology - UFOs - Ghosts - Magic - Books - LARP - RPGs - Music - Animals - Nature - Strange Outfits - Religions - Philosophy - Serialkillers - Psychology - Art - Comics - More books - Paranormal in general
Music: David Bowie, Cinema Strange, Alice Cooper, Type O Negative, Hedningarna, Galta Galdr, Taiga, Bay Laurel, Apoptygma Berzerk, Nine Inch Nails, And One, Ozric Tentacles, Rammstein.
Foods: As long as it's hot and spicy I am pleased. Oh. And I like meat. Now you know.
I think my life would be very poor, sad and blue without:
- My cat. He is a thing. Sort of. He is black anyhow, and has the most perfect personality ever.
- My bookshelves. Filled with my books, naturally. Just empty shelves pretty much suck.
- My dear ol' computer. He is my friend and he likes to connect me with other friends. That is so neat of him, don't you think?
- My insuline shots. Well. Sad but true I DO need them to survive.
- My sanity. Or wait, was it my "insanity" or was it something completely different? I think it had something with sanity in it anyways.
- My imagination. Cannot go anywhere without it. Would be lost and lonely and pointless without it.