"10/10 would want to go on a wonderful wanderlust adventure with. He'll always feed you food, although he'll also stare at you seeing how well you're enjoying it because he's an extreme foodie"
"You will never look good in his pictures of you because he snaps all possible angles of your double chins and calls it his 'aesthetic' and also breaks out into dance randomly which is cool and yet embarrassing."
"J0na has an amazing personality, super quirky and conversations with him will never go dull. Super food enthusiast so prepare for multiple culinary expeditions"
"Sometimes I ask myself why do I continue to associate myself with him then he spontaneously drops off food for me and I give him another chance. It's an endless cycle of regret and surprise"
"j0na once woke me up at 3am by texting me a picture of a cat in a taco with a caption of "tacocat spelled backwards is tacocat"
Dec 2015: Japan
March 2015: Peru
April 2016: Japan
May 2016: Alaska
July 2016: Australia/New zealand.
January 2017: germany
March 2017: Denmark/sweden
And way more are coming. I'm a travel blogger.
I currently work at America's #1 ranked ramen shop (rated by Japan so it's more legitimate).
I also work at The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor and get paid to scare the shit out of people. I was monster of the year this past season so yes, I'm pretty scary. Reppin the 3 asian people that work there aw yis.
I'm a street-style dancer that trains in a style called "Waacking", which originated in the gay clubs. If a great track comes on around me, I will instantly get down right there and rip another hole in my pants.
- I have curly hair for an Asian.
- The inquisitive expression I always have on my face.
1. Have had a sugar daddy for 6 years and helped many of my friends find one.
2. Was detained in Peruvian jail for a bit because I pet a security dog at an airport.
3. Was held at gunpoint by a guy looking for his girlfriend
4. While in my EMT clinical at the hospital had human feces thrown at me and a patient tried to stab me.
5. Stayed at a Nudist's house while Couchsurfing in Berlin and was also a nudist there.
6. Car caught fire and melted while driving on the freeway and I was like snapchatting it laughing.
But mostly dank memes.
My uncle developed cancer but refused medical treatment because he wanted all the money he could afford to be for his children.
My stepdad is slowly dying and every time I see him he tells me that this might be the last time before he dies.
I carry these thoughts with me every day and am cognizant of the mortality of our lives and how fragile we as humans are. I'm afraid to call my step-dad because I fear he won't be there to pick up.
Or you want to see my collection of cat tank tops.