- Slowly turning my studio into a place I wouldn't mind showing off
- Exploring Northwest Berkeley
- Pretending I'm on Chopped and cooking something interesting from miscellaneous ingredients in under 30 minutes
- Befriending every bartender in every decent bar/pub in the East Bay (slowly making my way through SF)
- Arriving at the right place at the right time (usually after the above happens)
- Cards Against Humanity (only in a group filled with terrible people)
- Food history
- Banter/Stories (Self-deprecation is good for the soul)
- Rattling off cliches and poorly timed jokes whilst giving advice/comforting a friend. Works 4/5 times. Either I'm awesome at it or I have interesting friends.
- Settlers of Catan: Drunk Edition
- Identifying a beer type that an individual would like, within 3 tries.
Movies: Princess Mononoke, Gladiator, Casablanca
Shows: Hannibal, Copper, Firefly, Archer, Moonbeam City
Music (An attempt at categorizing artists): Blues (e.g. Son House), Jazz (E.g. Caro Emerald), Electro-Alt (Bitter:Sweet, Caravan Palace, Good Luck, Belleruche), Gothic/Symphonic Rock (Within Temptation, Delain), ??? (Lake Street Dive, Sweetwater and the Satisfaction, Ray Gun, Devil Doll)
Comedians: Louis CK, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Tim Minchin
Podcasts: BBC News Hour, Sex Nerd Sandra, Selected Shorts, Monstercat Radio, Communion After Dark
- you simply want someone to chat with
- you are interested in touring Golden Gate Park/exploring the deYoung Museum
- you want to be my PAL
- you are willing to give me a couple chances at a first impression (this will kind of sum up our relationship if it does occur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frNpdG4F9mw)
- Also if you have music suggestions, I'm always open to listening to something new.