Also don't be afraid to message me if you want too.
1) Im 33, lived a lot, learned a lot, and try to use those experiences to constantly grow.
2) I can play guitar, bass, drums, sing, and piano (mediocre on piano at least, its not my best talent)
3) I have a tendency to be gravitated towards science and its theories. I love history and science.
4) I am a giant comic book nerd, I will get into philosophical discussions about the characters and even have debates about them. (When my sisters need to find out if their boyfriends are right in an argument about comics they call me)
5) I believe in treating others how you want to be treated. Treat others with respect and you get it back
6) I know what I am looking for, in life, in love, in everything. If someone cannot be a part of that then lets not waste our time.
7) Music is my passion, music will always play a huge part in my life, this will go hand in hand with number 6 above
8) I am a really nice person, sometimes being used or abused by others, but this is a privilege given until proven it should not so I do not let it continue and will stand up for myself.
9) I do not have a particular style of dress, I will dress like a rocker, then the next day I will wear a button up collar shirt and tie. I just like to be comfortable and its a choice of however i feel to dress for that day.
10) I hate writing this stuff so if you have any questions you can feel free to ask.
Movies: Inception, Saving Private Ryan, Lord of the rings trilogy, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get Him to the Greek, Superbad, Zombieland, chaos theory, scott pilgrim versus the world, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Paul, Take me home tonight, Arthur, The nines, What Dreams may come anything funny or that can keep my attention and interested
TV: Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Arrow, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Family Guy.
Food: I love anything that is spicy for the most part. Always willing to try new things.
5: my phone
6: my instruments
one last thing,
To win someones heart is to have fought for it,
to have someone give you their heart means they think you deserve the gift and want you to have it