I look for a few things in people having to do with their character more than their looks. Consideration, confidence, & accountability can go a long way with me. while being arrogant, ignorant, selfish or judgmental wouldn't be something I'd wish to be around. Addictions such as hard drugs, pills, or booze are something I steer clear of in others. Although I'm cool with the herb.
I live in a small town on the southern Oregon coast. I guess I can dig the walking distance to a few beach's. If you're into nature it's the place to be. I'm pretty much on a hiatus for the time being, trying to figure out my next move in life. Not quite sure if I wanna stay or go somewhere else.
2. My friends, because it always takes a few clowns to make the world go round.
3. Confidence, because it don't grow on trees.
4. Love, because we could all use a little touch of it.
5. Money for the bills, because were all slaves to the society we live in.
6. & hope, because sometimes that's all we got beyond our faith.