I am originally from a small town outside of Philadelphia, PA. I moved to Florida 9 years ago, but I am still a true Philly girl at heart. I am very close with my family (my parents live here in Florida. I have a younger brother, older sister, and a nephew who are still in PA -- plus all my aunts, uncles, cousins, & grandmom still in PA as well).
I am looking for someone to show me that chilvary is NOT dead. I am loving, honest, caring, & a good listener. I am looking for someone who is seriously looking for someone ... looking for long term commitment. No games please, there is no time for that.
Some of my likes: Watching Sports (Philly Fan - Eagles, Flyers, & Phillies. Plus a secret Red Sox fan - "honorary" according to my Best Friend & her husband who live in Boston), spending time with family & friends, and going to Disney. I also love the country ... I do enjoy the quiet & open fields.
Movies: I like a variety ... comedies, "chick flicks", some action. Not a fan of scary movies.
Shows: Criminal Minds is definitely at the top along with the summer series, Rookie Blue. I love that show and trying to figure out who is behind the crime! I like a lot of drama/cop type shows ... NCIS & CSI:NY (sad this is not longer on) are among the top favorites as well.
Music: I like pretty much all types of music, esp. 70's & 80's music.
Food: I like checking out new places and trying new foods. Some of my favorite places to eat are Kobe's, Red Lobster (seafood, but not fish), Ale House, Chuy's, Outback, Sweet Tomatoes, & Red Robin. I like Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, etc ... I am not really picky ... I will try just about anything once. I also LOVE a REAL Philly Cheesesteak, not like the ones here in Florida. And WAWA (which I am so excited is FINALLY in Florida) & Rosenburgs iced tea (another Philly thing). :]
2. Love - everyone should be able to experience love, it is special
3. My Car - it gets me where I need to go
4. My House - it is alllllll mine, and mine alone! And of course the air conditioning that comes with it ... how do you live without it? ;)
5. Memories - they are things that help me remember what made me who I am today and all the fantastic people that have been in my life or are still in my life
6.Phone - sad, I know ... I can go without it for some time, but eventually I want it back. Don't know if I could live without it :/
- where will I be (still in FL, still at my same job)?
- who will I be?
- who will I be with?
- who will still be in my life?
2) You are going to message more than hello. How about a conversation starter? Something you liked? Something we have in common that maybe you didn't put in your profile?
3) You are gentleman ... the "boy next door" type, the nice guy everyone thinks will finish last.