As uncoordinated as I am, I like to run for relaxation. I also like paradoxes. Also, the rain is nice. Being out in the rain is pleasant every day but the Indy 500.
I'm a huge Bulldog basketball fan here. Still have Gordon Hayward final shot nightmares every three nights. Nightmares about scoring 41 points in a final usually fills the occasional gap of horror.
I once finished a game of Mario Party 1 with 805 coins in 30 turns. I almost lost. I also watched the last twenty-three episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in a single afternoon. Huge life achievements there.
I've done voice over and voice acting work. Besides the joy of seeing a character on screen with your voice coming out of it, the best part is when people walk in on you when you're recording. The reactions are fun.
As you see, I'm a whole lot of random. I may be a wee bit socially awkward, but try to make things fun at the same time. I have goals, but live life day to day looking for my next big adventure. It's more fun that way. A Realistic Optimist could be close to what you call me. My family and friends like the me I am well enough.
1. Superhero Films such as The Dark Knight, Deadpool, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. James Bond films
3. Movies with anti-hero leads (Nightcrawler, Tarantino stuff, Mr. Brooks)
4. Animated (From Up to Perfect Blue[points to you who know this one])
1. Live Action: DareDevil, Jessica Jones, The Following, Gotham, The Blacklist, and a lot more
2. Anime: Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(>Orginal), Psycho Pass, Fate/Zero, Deadman Wonderland, and other Chinese cartoons
Historical, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Underdawgs
Most things (including JRock and Pirate Metal), but 90's Rock is the best (Nirvana, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers)
The good kind. Particularly Italian.
1. Spongebob quotes
2. The monkey emojis on the phone
3. Standing, walking, or running in the rain
4. A notebook to write down screenplay ideas that pop into my head at random times
5. Justice (my superhero answer)