I am a pretty laid back person who loves nothing more than a good adventure! We love spending weekends spontaneously finding fun! I love photography, music (I love jazz!!), being outside, hiking, fishing, playing at the park, traveling, spending time with family and friends, playing games, sports (yes, I have my own fantasy football team!), and I'm always up for a first-time activity!
I fully believe that we only get once chance to seize the day and if you let it slip by that's just a moment that you will never get back! I really try to make sure that I am active participant in all this life has to offer! I've also really been focussing on making our lives healthier, so being active and making healthy choices has really become a focus for me!
I love my life and there is no man that I need for it to be complete. That being said, I really would love to have a partner for this ride!
* Seizing the day - There is nothing I hate more than wasting a day away! I love to be out and about and making the most of each day! If there's fun to be had, I want to be a part of it!
* Being a friend - I am truely blessed with fabulous friends and I love being a friend back. I am the kind of person that will drop anything for a friend - even if there isn't time.
* Being an open book - I will say it like it is and keep no secrets. Ask and I will tell you.
* Being realistic -We all have a story don't we? Well, I have mine too and its given me a very good realistic view of life. I dont' live in the clouds, I have two feet firmly planted on the ground.
* Achieving goals - If I set my mind to something, I don't let anything get in my way!
* Seeing things with the glass "half full" - I have a very optomistic view of life and I choose to always try and focus on the positive. I don't let challenges bog me down, I embrace them and use them as a catalyst to much me forward!
Food: I love to cook and my son makes a great sous chef! If I'm going out to eat it could be Mexican every single time!
2. My faith
3. My camera
4. Diet Coke
5. Fresh air - I love being outside
6. Good music
If it's an adult-only night I enjoy being out with friends. I love hanging out downtown for a drink or two, listening to live music, or a fire pit in a backyard somewhere! Favorite hot spots in town: Touch of Europe, Old Chicago or Buffalo Wild Wings (where many of the gang land after work on a Friday!). I also like attending concerts, wineries, and weekend trips!