Jack of all trades, master of nothing.
"All I've ever wanted in life is that when I am, finally, covered in butt naked hoes, that I'm equally covered in perfect lighting. Is that too much to ask?"
So, moving forward, a little about me...
- I have my shit together: job, car, college degree, etc ... this means something to someone, right?
- extrovert... mostly.
- I don't like things touching my nose.
- like to be tickled... just not by strangers. Weird, I know.
- whiskey drinker.
- very loyal friend/partner/lover/co-worker/relative.
- competitive to a fault.
- YELL at the TV while watching sports.
- straight forward and blunt.
- say "gal." (Some find it endearing.)
- f***ed sense of humor.
- sleep naked
- feel that post-sex high fives are highly underrated!
- give amazing massages.
- have a pretty great family.
- grew up in Washington and Alaska. I've also lived in Montana and Las Vegas.
- pretty intense, in the most laid back of ways. (Super hipster, right? 😳🔫)
- am a bartender/mixologist.
- got a puppy the day the SEAHAWKS won the Super Bowl. His name is Blitz. He's with an amazing family in Phoenix now. I miss him.
Blah, blah, blah... that's me. We always tell all the good stuff... You're perfect, I'm perfect, let's be imperfect together, yes?
Constantly on the search for the next adventure and trying to push my limits physically, mentally, and emotionally.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Entourage, TWD, Breaking Bad, The Office, Top Gear, Rick&Morty, Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers, Archer
MUSIC = Life. I'm a Coachella regular.
Grandma's french toast.
- Hot Tubs
- The interwebs
- Hole in the wall karaoke bars
- Road trips/Camping/Bonfires
Now if that's not a true connection, I don't know what is.
We can figure the rest out as we go.