When not "working" I enjoy:
* hiking - I live on Mt Sugarloaf, so I can start and/or end in my back yard... depends how lost I get.
* learning new stuff - I'm obsessed with coursera.com and have had a life long interest in Artificial Intelligence & the Brain. I just started working towards my MS in Computer Science at UMass.
* running - recently conquered tendinitis! Back doing 5Ks, last one was at 8:26 pace. I've done a triathlon, once was enough.
* Annoying my neighbors with my guitar - I SUCK at playing but love playing and building/repair guitars for fun.
* Being a bad influence on my Nieces - in the best possible way.
* Making a bad first impression
* Helping others
Movie: Sharknado, The Sound of Music, Wizard of Oz, It's a Wonderful Life, Shawshank, The Little Mermaid, Can't Stop the Music, The Thing With Two Heads, 16 Candles
Food: Indian, Polish, Irish, raw, vegan
Music: Ray Charles, Public Enemy, Beethoven, The Band, Counting Crows, Van Morrison, Mozart, 80's Hair Bands, Dixie Chicks
TV: Monty Python, Walking Dead, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Days of Our Lives, Fast and Loud, Breaking Bad, Gold Rush, Daily Show
* Does P = NP?
* Why the stock market is irrational.
* Why just a few degrees or minutes can ruin a recipe.