My family is my most significant blessing, followed very closely by my friends. They love me in spite of myself and I will not ever allow them to not be a part of my life.
I love sports, watching and participating. Baseball may be my favorite. I wouldn't mind someone who wouldn't mind maybe playing some hoops or tennis together. Billiards and Bowling are fun too, even though I am not really good either. Sometimes is also fun to relax with a good friends and play board games or comple some puzzles.
This might be getting a little longer than a "summary"
Oh...SLEEPING....nothing to say about it other than it is something I enjoy and should be considered an interest. although it is hard to come by.
I am decent, goofy, and quirky
Wish I had a better answer.
I am a very good listener. Or at least people I know are very good at talking.
I have to ask around to see if I am good at anything else. I don't really sit around thinking about myself and saying, "Darn, I am good." Wouldn't that be kinda conceited.
Rarely watch movies. 90 mins was too long and not many movies are 120mins and up...bleh!! Although there as some movies I enjoy, but they are mostly quirky and independent kind of flicks.
My taste in music are all over the place. I spent all morning with synth-heavy music from the 80's and this afternoon listening to Sevendust.Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele, Ben Harper, John Legend, Sara Bareilles, Blu & Exile, Johnson&Jonson, Jack Johnson, Kate Nash, Duffy, Lily Allen, Dispatch, Keb' Mo', Ray LaMontagne, Black Star, Prince, Blackalicious and Murs have also all been in heavy rotation in recent weeks.
2. My family and friends. Simply put, THEY ROCK!! People spend their entire lives looking for the unconditional love they have given me so freely.
3. My cell phone. Not because it connects me to anyone, but it has all of my entertainment on it. I spend all too much time clicking away on it.
4. My imagination. I can be lost in "there" for hours.
5. My music. Not only is it one of the reasons I need my cell phone, there is frequently a song in my head. The right song can completely change a day.
6. Lists. I love listing things.
Never been much of a Friday night date picks...I've always been more of a Thursday nighter.
...you think I am worth it
...you like yourself, at least enough not to change just for someone else.
...you think you are funny.
...you are curious about me.
...you are bored
...you understand that this list is to be continued.