I do enjoy sipping good Mediterranean red wine (Portuguese, Italian, Greek) while having a great conversation that may range from the creation of The Universe to Einstein's laws. Btw, I can proof 2=1 if you're a math geek. I truly enjoy good food, smart people, and living overall. I love to laugh and enjoy good company.
I love to travel and I've been very blessed on that area, both at professional and leisure levels. I've been over "half-world" already.
Working as an IT professional (Network Design, Administration and Support) I'm a tech guy, indubitably. Not an obsessed one, though...
I'm quite hunger for knowledge too. I do learn new things every day, some of them being very small, yet important at both tech and human levels. I guess I'll only stop learning in the day I'll die!
Got married before but things didn't work. We split and I'm seeking for my real soul mate. Someone kind, devoted, honest and bright, that would not cheat and/or deceive me and that wouldn't mind giving me her hand so we can walk through life together, as one.
I am absolutely Honest and Dedicated to those I love and to whom deserves it.
True, pure curiosity is also my middle name. :)
• Putting my loved one in 1st place and making her feel special in a daily basis. Not hard, after all, when you truly love someone, right?
• Getting other's trust by consistently being a true, natural, and reliable friend/companion. Also have some other interesting interpersonal skills.
• Quite savvy about Petrol Racing Engines and Formula 1 inwards, Aircraft, Space, Electronics and Computer subjects.
• Others use to say I'm also good at cooking. Not quite sure about it because I do not consider myself as a "Chef", even though I love to cook home made traditional Portuguese food for those I truly care. Believe me that I haven't had any complaints so far...
The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne.
The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown
It would be easier to describe them by genre: Sci-Fi, Action, Law Enforcement, Fiction, History, Documentaries. My favorite actor is Sir Sean Connery, and believe me it is so not only because of his roles as 007. He is an Outstanding Actor and Human. My favorite actresses are Michelle Pfeiffer and Meg Ryan.
Mostly, All of High-Quality Rock Based ones. Hard-Rock, Heavy Metal are on my personal charts. I'm also eclectic enough to like other genres too, when applicable. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden and AC/DC.
Traditional Portuguese Food (specially from Alentejo region), Italian, Greek, Arabic. Quite eclectic. :)
• True love, affection, and family support.
• Technology and Knowledge.
• Beauty and Music.
• The Sea, the Ocean!
That makes more than six, doesn't it?...
• If you know the difference between "Your" and "You're".
• Definitely, if you're NOT a lesbian or a bisexual oriented woman.
• If you believe in a long term relationship and true family values.