I'm not on A-List, so if you 'Like' me, I can't see who you are! Please, just message me after you do, I'd love to get to know you more!
**SERIOUSLY: PLEASE MESSAGE ME**
Alright, lets get the important thing out of the way first: Yes, I am in a consensual non-monogamous marriage. No, I'm not lying, yes you can even ask my wife and talk to her if you want.
That being said, we're not 'Unicorn Hunters'.
I'm not trying to recruit you into a threesome.
I looking for someone geek friendly and family friendly.
For someone who can be equal parts awesome friend and lover. Someone who's totally cool with coming over and being intense and passionate, then later watching movies, laughing and playing board games or card games with me, my wife and my kid.
Someone whose hand I can hold, or who holds onto my arm, while my wife is holding onto her other partner or simply holding my other hand.
A person who thinks its fun to sit on the couch in our undies (or less), playing video games and talking smack.
Serious bonus points if you want to come fight zombies with me, then curl up around me in my tent at night for a weekend.
I want someone who can be equal parts friend and lover, confidant and conspirator, Rocky and Bullwinkle, you know?
I'm also a self-published author, distributing through Amazon, and a amateur game designer/writer.
I come up with a lot of fantastic, deep ideas and can talk about them for hours. I'm a great shoulder to cry/lean on, being turbo empathetic means I will always get where you're coming from. I design some pretty neat props and costumes for LARP and cosplay...
I'm sure there's more, I've just always been awful at talking myself up.
Shows: Battlestar Galactica (The newer one), Game of Thrones, Babylon 5, Ancient Aliens, Firefly, Defiance, Vikings
Music: 90's Metal (KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Manson, etc), Dubstep, EDM, Electronica, Classical, Gregorian/Buddhist Prayer Chants
Food: Suuuuuushi <3...but really I'll eat just about anything.
1) A notebook and pen - I need something to get my ideas out onto.
2) My E-Cig - I used to smoke a pack and a half a day for over 10 years, I changed over to vaping for my daughter.
3) A Good Game - Escapism is important, I happen to enjoy getting mine through gaming.
4) My Pug - Tesla is my best buddy.
5) Good Friends - Having a crew really makes things easier and makes life better.
6) My Wife & Daughter - The most important women in my life.
* How can I grab this awesome persons attention that I have a 90%+ match with?
* How can I also become the God of Tits & Wine?
* WTF is Tesla whining about now?
* Where did I put that paintbrush?
* What character should I play next?
* How the hell did Timmy survive anything? Seriously, his parents were inattentive and awful. If it wasn't for freakin Lassie he'd be dead soooo many times over.
* Conspiracy Theories and being comforted by the fact that there are crazier people than me in this world.
* Binge watching some series on Netflix.
* Rolling Dice, Killing Monsters, Takin their stuff.
* Camping out for a weekend and running from Zombies at Dystopia Rising.
I have Low Testosterone and take meds for it.
I have a Fetlife profile.
You think we'd get along and want to sling Magic cards or throw down on Killer Instinct.
You're looking for someone who can be both an intimate connection as well as a good friend.
You want to rapidly expand your social circle.
You're wondering what this Dystopia Rising thing is and why it has me running from zombies.
You want good conversation, or just need a friendly distraction.
==You should NOT message me if...==
You are looking for an emotional bandaid from a recent breakup.
You ARE NOT seeking help or treatment for a mental illness.
You thrive on drama.