I'm not on A-List, so if you 'Like' me, I can't see who you are! Please, just message me after you do, I'd love to get to know you more!
Alright, lets get the important thing out of the way first: Yes, I am in a consensual non-monogamous marriage. No, I'm not lying, yes you can even ask my wife and talk to her if you want. We do have some rules, such as we each have a say in each others alternate partners.
I looking for...well...honestly I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone who can be equal parts awesome friend and lover. Someone who's totally cool with just coming over and watching movies, laughing and playing board games or card games with me, my wife and my kid. Someone whose hand I can hold, or who holds onto my arm, while my wife is holding onto her other partner or simply holding my other hand. A person who thinks its fun to sit on the couch in our undies (or less), playing videogames and talking smack. I want you to come fight zombies with me, then curl up around me in my tent at night.
I want someone who can be equal parts friend and lover, confidant and conspirator, Rocky and Bullwinkle, you know?
I'm also a self-published author, distributing through Amazon, and a amateur game designer/writer.
I come up with a lot of fantastic, deep ideas and can talk about them for hours. I'm a great shoulder to cry/lean on, being turbo empathetic means I will always get where you're coming from. I design some pretty neat props and costumes for LARP and cosplay...
I'm sure there's more, I've just always been awful at talking myself up.
Shows: Battlestar Galactica (The newer one), Game of Thrones, Babylon 5, Ancient Aliens, Firefly, Defiance, Vikings
Music: 90's Metal (KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Manson, etc), Dubstep, EDM, Electronica, Classical, Gregorian/Buddhist Prayer Chants
Food: Suuuuuushi <3...but really I'll eat just about anything.
1) A notebook and pen - I need something to get my ideas out onto.
2) My E-Cig - I used to smoke a pack and a half a day for over 10 years, I changed over to vaping for my daughter.
3) A Good Game - Escapism is important, I happen to enjoy getting mine through gaming.
4) My Pug - Tesla is my best buddy.
5) Good Friends - Having a crew really makes things easier and makes life better.
6) My Wife & Daughter - The most important women in my life.
* How can I also become the God of Tits & Wine?
* WTF is Tesla whining about now?
* Where did I put that paintbrush?
* What character should I play next?
* How the hell did Timmy survive anything? Seriously, his parents were inattentive and awful. If it wasn't for freakin Lassie he'd be dead soooo many times over.
* Conspiracy Theories and being comforted by the fact that there are crazier people than me in this world.
* Netflix & Chilling (Legit chilling, not that other version, though that does happen too)
* Rolling Dice, Killing Monsters, Takin their stuff.
* Running from Zombies
I have Low Testosterone and take meds for it.
I have a Fetlife profile.