New Yorker for 7 years, Baltimorean for 10+ years prior. I'm starting to travel more, eat better and enjoy life. It would be nice to have someone to share some good times with.
I live in Brooklyn, (Park Slope). New York has been very good to me and while I don't know if I'll be here forever, it will always be thankful that I got to live here. That said...west coast is intriging.
I'm a big guy, I dress up nice, smell good, I have old-fashioned manners and will give you a bear hug when you need one after a rough day. I'll make you laugh, send you emojis at work and cook for you.
Movies-- Dark Knight Trilogy, Most Coen Brothers flicks, Documentaries (Want to talk about Making a Murderer? Me too!)
TV-- Black Mirror, Larry Sanders, The Sopranos, Trailer Park Boys, Eastbound and Down, Flight of the Conchords and The Wire.
Music-- Kendrick Lamar, ATCQ, Portishead, Live (friends with them), Green Day and Biggie Smalls. .
Food- I'm a sucker for BBQ and have been spotted at 5 Guys on occasion.
2. My cat Frenchy. I rescued him from a park in Brooklyn as a kitten. Inseparable ever since.
3. A place to get away from the city and get some quiet time.
4. A good & funny conversation.
5. Baseball in the summer, college basketball in the winter.
6. My family and my friends. They've stablized me for my entire life. .
If you're voting for Trump, don't bother.
Bonus points if you like college basketball, hockey or baseball.