I was born and raised in the Northwest Indiana area. Finished my college education at Purdue and have my Master's degree. Recently started my career in website development. Work at an ad agency in the local area that specializes in Veterinary Marketing. Prior to working in web development I was teaching at a few of the local colleges, still do part time. At home I have 2 dogs, one small chihuahua/mini-pinscher mix, and a full Husky. Huskies have become my favorite type of dog to own, and I don't think I will ever go without one in my life. For fun and relaxation, I enjoy watching movies on Netflix, playing pool, going into Chicago. For sports, my favorite would have to be hockey and my team of choice would be Blackhawks. Trying to get to see a few games live with my father.
That's me in a nutshell. Please do feel free to contact me and ask me anything, I am pretty open to answering any questions.
***Note: I have absolutely no problem driving up into the city to do things. I try to get up into the city as often as I can anyhow. So please, look past the "distance" as it seems, and really get to know me instead.
Dreaming about everything in general.
Thinking about the future and what lays ahead of me.
Doing... well, just experiencing life.
Transformers, Sherlock Holmes, Spaceballs, Star Trek, Avatar, Prince of Persia, Pirates of the Caribbean, Accepted, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and others.
Favorite TV Shows:
Stargate Series (each of them), Being Human, Firefly, Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, Mad Love, and a few more.
I love old alternative music the most, but my favorite band of all time would be Story of the Year. Next to that would be Splender.
Anything really that I would want to try. I am not too picky, and can find at least something on a menu.
2) Friends - I rely on some of my best friends for everything, even if we are only able to chat online right now.
3) My pets - I love each of them dearly, they have helped to cheer me up by always enjoying my attention.
4) My computer/laptop - My degree in Computer Graphics requires me to have the need to have one around.
5) Love - This world would be rather boring without the possibility of love and the chance to grow old with someone.
6) Humor - I love to laugh, it helps to brighten my mood and keeps me going when I need a pick me up.