I have been known to stop dogs on the street, cook a mean breakfast (bacon always included), swim for endless hours in the ocean and cause silent laughter with my story telling.
I like to smile and surround myself with happy people who also believe there is nothing that a margarita or trip to the sea cannot cure.
I run a franchise company based around a children's concept. Days are never boring and I am always learning, collaborating and creating which keeps me pretty dang happy.
*Appreciating inappropriate humor
*Late night conversations that go on for hours but seem to only last for minutes
*Making people feel warm and fuzzy
*Cooking you an amazing dinner and hoping you'll clean the dishes
*Making seemingly unfun situations fun for everyone. I am a blast at the DMV, waiting on long lines or while stuck in traffic
I am super high energy during the day so I will confess to crashing and binge watching the below in the evenings. Including but not limited to Friday Night Lights, Mad Men, Law & Order SVU, Ray Donavan, The Killing, House of Cards - So basically I am just looking for the Stabler to my Benson or my own Coach Taylor!
Food -I believe in good food, cooking in a crazy kitchen and having everyone over for Sunday Dinner.
1) Beverages-You know the game 'Would You Rather'? Would you rather be eternally thirsty or eternally hungry? Always go for hungry-Nothing worse than being parched. :)
2) My circle of 'people'-You can't choose your family but I am lucky enough to have an AMAZING one but you can choose your friends and I have chosen wisely.
3) Sun, Sand, & Body of Water-I am really happiest on the beach in some capacity. If staying outside all day under the sun playing sounds like a bad time-I would reconsider.
4) Really yummy food-I know, I know I said beverages but damn I am a foodie at heart. Love to cook for others and make big feasts for everyone to share. Love to learn new skills so if you can cook-yay!
5) Music-What fun is life without a beat to dance to?
6) Paper/ Pen-I am old school and have actual notebooks and write stuff down. I am getting better at using the 'Notes' App on my iPhone but still sneak a post-it more often than not.