At this point in my life now that my son is busy with college and no longer has time to play soccer (I coached youth soccer for 12 years) I have time to enjoy dating. I'm really looking for the right woman with whom perhaps I can eventually develop a long-term relationship with. I'm not very good at talking about myself, but I'll try. I an open-minded and a loyal friend. I believe that all good relationships are built upon friendship, trust and being open with one another. I don't keep secrets, I don't lie and I don't cheat. It's just not who I am. It's a cliché, but I'm a one woman type of guy and like it that way. One of my core beliefs is to always treat others the way that you'd like them to treat you.
What I love and like:
1. My family and friends, which includes three dogs and two cats. Two of my dogs are the most loveable Rottweilers that you would ever meet. The other is a Chihuahua that I rescued. I didn’t intent to keep her; some (I can’t say what I really want to say) person threw her out of a car window on state road 60. The intent was to mend her to health and find a good home for her, but she worked her way into our lives (she thinks that she’s a small Rottweiler) and now she’s part of the family or in dog-speak pack.
2. I do like to ride motorcycles (sport bikes) with my son and my guy friends on the weekends. I do it to unwind and to clear my head. If you like to ride, that's great. If you don't like to ride, that's fine because I'm not looking for a riding partner or someone to ride on the back of my bike- that is unless you like to ride.
3. I love good coffee, good wine and good beer. I eat just about anything, but I am particular about what I drink. So, I am a bit of a coffee, beer and wine snob, but I don’t make a big deal about it.
4. I do smoke an occasional cigar and like my coffee, wine and beer, I prefer a good cigar.
5. I drink occasionally and I keep the amount of what I drink well within reason. I cannot afford a DUI in my line of work and I hardly will ever drink alcohol if I’m riding a motorcycle. That is a sure recipe for ending up in the back seat of a police car, or worse an ambulance.
6. I like to travel, but I don’t live to travel if that makes sense. I have friends in Alaska and Northern California that I like to visit. I also have friends and family in Upstate New York and Canada that I frequently visit. I like taking short two or three day trips around Florida (mostly on back roads on a motorcycle – there are so many places in this state that you don’t see in a car on the highway) and I love the Smoky Mountains.
If you wish to know more about me, just ask but only if you are really interested.