Obviously, I'm a lot more clean-cut than the Captain of the Black Pearl, but here's a few ways we are similar:
1. I'm an adventurer at heart. I've traveled all over the west -- from Nome, Alaska to Cabo, Baja -- and love my home here in the Rockies.
2. As my name implies, my zodiac sign is Leo, which astrologers say means I'm confident. That's a very important quality for any captain.
3. I'm a bit of a rebel. I've never had a run-in with the Royal British Navy, but they don't seem so tough. They wore powdered wigs.
4. Somehow, I've always come out of any situation with a smile on my face. Savvy?
When I'm not working, I like to go camping, snow tubing, mountain biking, fishing, watching my son play Little League Baseball, laughing at goofy movies, eating breakfast someplace fancy.
2. Outdoor activities
3. Freedom (true freedom, not the kind politicians talk about)
I'm also teaching my son what it means to be a man. I'm starting with the basics: knighthood, valor, paladins, the code of chivalry (and why it's dead).