Like eating a cookie before dinner.
Or buying 600 googly-eyes on Amazon and sticking them everywhere.
Also, I just adopted a puppy and he's the best.
- Ballroom dancing
- Distracting myself
- Distracting others
- Finding pictures and videos of cute animals online
- Forgetting the names of famous people
- Getting invited to be a photographer at underground rap shows
- Getting songs stuck in my head
- Making perfectly normal situations completely awkward
- Mario Party 2
- Pronouncing big words wrong in front of important people
- Taking jokes too far
- Talking with my hands
- Trying to golf
- Turning on ovens without checking them for pizza boxes
- Using white space instead of commas to signify a pause
"You could be worse" - Friend
"So sexy and manly" - someone that probably confused me and someone else
"Really good at putting lots of blankets on people" - friend covered with 15 blankets
"You are adorable" - same friend, sans blankets
"Obsessed with corgis" - everyone
"You haven't kill me, yet" - Tom
"Not cool." - A liar
TV: Arrested Development, Community, Archer, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family. Oh, or anything on food network.
Music: Passion Pit, Young the Giant, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Matt & Kim, Of Monsters and Men, Avett Brothers, Lily Allen... Actually, anything on this Spotify playlist : http://open.spotify.com/user/lauren_fugit/playlist/6989C79RtxgvP022EZDYYU
I'm a foodie, I'll try anything once. Actually, I'll usually try it twice, just to be sure the first time wasn't a fluke.
Things that confuse me.
Only probably though, sometimes awesomeness needs a break.
Update: The 90s ruined this show.
You want to go on an adventure?
Also, if you do I'll send you a picture of a cute animal. Probably a corgi.