Also I'm a pretty good programmer for what it's worth, I don't have any code published in any known libraries or anything, but DigiPen did publish a game I worked on, so that's something.
I am quite fond of movies that don't fit the mold that people have become comfortable with. Like 'run Lola run' or 'the fountain' or 'the host'. I am a huge fan of counter-culture.
As for food, I just absolutely adore Asian cuisine. Anything with chicken in it is awesome too. Also I'm a sucker for home grown vegetables and herbs, yum.
The music I listen to is eclectic - whatever I encounter that I like the sound of, I listen to. There is rarely a song that I encounter that I do not enjoy.
1. At the very heart of it all family - they are my rock, and I love them to death.
2. Next would be accomplishments, as long as I am accomplishing something I am happy, big or small.
3. Thirdly would be warm and welcoming company - it is more than pleasant to be surrounded by people you can call friend.
4. Competition, I like a healthy level of competition. It gives me something to work towards.
5. Sex, I may be a sex addict because this is something I would not want to live without.
6. The ability to give - as long as I can give, I know I will be ok.
When I'm not in a semester - at a party at my place, generally about 100-300 people large. I sometimes chill at the swamp, chat up people at the outdoor hot tub, or just enjoy good ol' skinny dipping at the pool. Last Friday though, I was looking at the sky listening to an astronomer talk about mythologies and constellations. Exciting things happen here.
- You find me attractive
- You hate what I stand for and want to talk it over
- If you have an appreciation for linear algebra
- Computer simulation is your thing
- I want you to message me, I don't get enough messages
Or if you're disinterested and you enjoy messaging "boring people", I suppose you can message me.