I love life. I'm naturally curious, positive and happy to be alive. I come from a background that includes practicing law, selling technology solutions to the DoD, and finance. Presently, I am an entrepreneur coach, certified high performance coach, and my primary income comes from my global marketing venture. For now, since I rarely date, I spend my spare time learning and working to make a positive difference in the world - including work on climate change and progressive politics.
I'm looking for someone that is in love with her life, who believes the world is an amazing place. Ideally, you like cooking/food/wine, hiking, psychology/philosophy, yoga, personal growth and seeing the beauty in yourself and the world.
I'm passionate, optimistic, a hopeful romantic, fiercely loyal, and believe in co-creating a growing, connected, wonderful loving relationship.
I'm a lifetime learner, deeply moved by protecting the environment, social justice, fairness, and protecting vulnerable people.
I've got no addictions, only “carry-on” baggage. I'm quasi-Buddhist with Judeo-Christian values and an occasional NY attitude. I believe in kindness, mindfulness, meditation, and compassion. I'm also driven, hard working, successful and entrepreneurial.
I love what I recently read: "We all desire connection: Feeling seen, known, and deeply bonded with another person is what life is all about. Love, undoubtedly, is the sweetest experience there is." Yup - that about sums it up, right?
If you like what you read, then let's meet. For the reasonably cautious, references available. Yes, really.
~ having fun with friends, enjoying life, pursuing happiness
~ opening to new possibilities, to learning French, and scheduling more cooking classes
~ being real, trying to make a difference, and anticipating good things happening
~ learning, growing, and becoming more me
- creative ideas, problem solving, brainstorming and strategic planning
- cooking, being creative in the kitchen, throwing dinner parties and fun gatherings
- learning, growing from my mistakes and improving myself
- spontaneity, adventure, traveling, and fun!
MOVIES: Too many to list - I'm very visual and love foreign, Sci-Fi, adventure, romantic comedies, action/drama and historical films. I own: 2001 - A Space Odyssey (blew my mind when I was 8 years old - I always wanted to be an Astronaut), Home (Utterly breathtaking - by Yann Arthus-Bertrand), K-Pax, Galaxy Quest (Sci-Fi Comedy), What the Bleep Do We Know, The Secret (I'll tell you the story behind this later), and many more.
MUSIC: Almost anything; well, except most country, gospel, angry rap, death metal, etc. You get the idea. Love classical, jazz, most rock (60's - present), afro-celtic beat, world beat, house, some electronica, opera, blues, blue grass, chant, and meditation music. Yeah - that's a pretty wide spectrum - but it is more about the emotional element of the music that I dig. Current favorite artists include: Thievery Corporation, iiO, Michael Buble, Dub FX, DJ Tiesto, Armin VanBuren, Jason Marz, Dougie Maclean, Paul Oakenfold, MC Yogi, Markus Schultz, Bob Marley, Alpha Blonde, and more.
FOOD: Big Salads, Healthy Pizza (Ken's!), Pok Pok, Toro Bravo, Oba!, Masu Sushi, Mingo, (you get the idea), Fresh Italian, Thai, Indian. I am mostly (65%) vegan, then (25%) vegetarian and then (10%) anything healthy omnivore - but local, organic, fresh and sustainable.
1.1 My family
2. Hope for our future and a chance to make a difference
3. The Fifth Element, connection, humor, and laughter
4. My passport and lots of travel
6. Being outdoors - beaches, mountains, forests, rivers
7. Learning, growing, becoming
8. An amazing and beautiful, co-created vibrant relationship
- how to become a better, more compassionate, actively engaged human
- revisioning & evolving my life to become ever forward, more open, and awake
- appreciating how wonderful it is to be alive
- what to get at the farmers market and who to invite to dinner
- working out at the gym while listening to something fascinating
- drinking a glass of wine while learning and testing a new recipe to cook for friends
- reading about the environment, psychology, or making the world a better place
- watching a movie, doing laundry, talking to family back east, unwinding from the week, doing some yoga, meditating, and just plain chilling out
If you care deeply about the environment, the planet, all peoples of the world, and our shared future...
If you are curious, inquisitive, laugh easily and appreciate lifetime learning and personal growth...
If you like trying new restaurants, happy hours, dancing, entertaining & dinner parties, hiking, spontaneous trips to the Oregon Coast, farmer's markets, getting out of town and traveling to places with warm sandy beaches...
If you're looking to have a happy, fit, wonderful, confident, fun, passionate, and amazing man in your life...
If you too are ready...seize the day.