1. Using my app [Letter/Numeral/Sonic] Revealer to choose a word, number and sound for the day.
2. Life Quotes Pro for a random daily quote.
3. A few random number selections using Random.org's app.
4. Galaxy Runes, for a rune of the day.
5,6,7. Tarot card of the day from three different app's decks.
8. My business work, checking the server and traffic.
9, 10. Assessing National Weather Service reports for my volunteer work.
11,12,13. A review of math and physics principles and equations in bite-sized form.
14. Going to the DeepDyve welcome page (a large collection of scientific research journals).
(So, things flow from first principles through the esoteric divination, to work, then to rigorous science for about an hour a day.) :-)
[Previous versions of these essays:
V 2.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrdgDBpBde9MkhSU3dIZ2E5WkU/edit?usp=sharing
V 3.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrdgDBpBde9UTViVV9GM0dia0k/edit?usp=sharing]
[A note: for those moving on to my match questions and using the non-mobile options, bear in mind the explanations are an "in writing" sort of effort and are, at times, not done in my typical conversational tone. -Thanks.]