Extra emphasis should be placed on the fact that polyamorousy is NOT the same as an open relationship. I recommend looking it up before dismissing me as just another sex-crazed douche.
With that caveat out of the way, I digress:
I do what I can for others, not because I think it makes me "win" in some arbitrary system, but because helping is the only thing a decent person should do.
Speaking of winning and arbitrary systems, I am an avid gamer. Card games, board games, video games, roleplaying games. I play them all, and love most of them to bits, finding it an excellent way to socialize.
Considering making a youtube channel with helmetcam videos from my daily trips around Copenhagen.
1. Writing short stories.
2. Memorizing (by accident, I swear) almost anything I learn.
3. Analyzing and reflecting experiences. (Though I am not perfect yet, I am working on it.)
4. Being quite strange. (Whether this qualifies as a good thing is up for interpretation.)
5. Teaching and playing games. (board or PC, take your pick.)
During the winter months, I can usually be spotted as one of the few still in shorts. And when in shorts, the scar on my right leg is fairly obvious.
Books: Stuff by Jim Butcher, Dan Abnett, Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, and so many more that I'd have to spend the rest of the day covering them all.
Movies: Generally things that don't take themselves too seriously, but if I had to pick a handful: Monty Python and The Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Serenity, Frozen, The Dark Knight Rises.
Shows: Firefly, Family Guy, Doctor Who, One Piece, Spaced.
Food: Lamb meat is amongst my favourite things to have, but I eat and enjoy anything on my plate... Except olives... fuck olives...
Music: I am a metalhead, first and foremost. Power-, Folk-, Hero-, and A Capella metal, it's all good. I also enjoy some Ska, and most rock.
Lastly, I should admit to a love for sea shanties, and medieval folk music, as well as great enjoyment of soundtrack music.
Oh! And classical music, broad, sweeping genre though that is.
My friends. As nothing can brighten my day up like one of those **Insert expletive here**. (Not sarcasm)
My mind. Apart from the obvious reason, I don't think my world would be fun with a different filter.
Müesli. It's what makes my body function. Literally.
My knowledge of the human body. (Anatomy and physiology)
Music. The framework of the full spectrum of human emotion.
Due to my recent studies, I can also phrase things like this:
Six things I consider to be meaningful activities.
1. My studies. Because I love the challenge it provides.
2. Spending time with my friends and girlfriends. Because they help define who I am, as well as let me BE who I am.
3. Playing games. I meant it when I said I was an avid gamer. Partly it's the challenge, partly the immersion, and mostly the socializing.
4. Exercise. I take pride in the fact that I am quite healthy and strong. This might be a bit vain but... well, we all have weaknesses, don't we?
5. Do introspection. It's an essential skill to me these days, as I am getting to know all kinds of facets of my own personality.
6. Roleplaying. This gets a seperate category, as it has been a staple of my life for a long time. There are many, many stories of mine connected to this, and it is a major part of my identity that I am a roleplayer.
- you want to ask me about how poly works for me.
- you want to see Copenhagen.
- stroking beards sounds like a fun pastime (this offer will expire eventually, as I intend to shave at some point).