Cinema : The Passion of Joan of Arc, The 400 Blows, La Collectionneuse, Wild Strawberries, The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoise, The Spirit of the Beehive, Death In Venice, Kaurismäki's Crime and Punishment, My Own Private Idaho, Three Colours - Blue, La Promesse, Virgin Suicides, Dogtooth. I only like films that deal with existential problems and have beautiful people in them. Funny thing, they all come with subtitles. Don't do TV at all.
Music : I'm an 80's kid, I like everything that followed punk/new wave and I think every good song has to have a saxophone solo. Serge Gainsbourg, Caetano Veloso, Kate Bush, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Grace Jones, Siouxie and The Banshees, Bow Wow Wow, Clan of Xymox, Cocteau Twins, Prince, New Order, The Smiths, Sinéad O'Connor, Adriana Calcanhotto, Of Montreal, The Radio Dept., Cat Power, Patrick Wolf, The Knife, John Maus, Toro y Moi.
Proposal; let's not mix food with high culture. Please.
- High-percentage alcohol, that in absence of decent red wine
- Outdoor swimming, because otherwise it's not Summer
- Reading, my way of engaging with the outer world
- Sleeping, a human activity, quasi-synonymous with my name
- Professing/making love, no strings attached.