There are many sides of me, which is most unlike a typical Scorpio. Not many can see the better aspects of me, you'd need a special talent to do that. Think I might even make Mother Teresa shake her head in despair. Hah!
* OOOHHHH... new activity that I've picked up recently : Sit around & make negative comments about work & life, like a bitter old man drinking at the coffeeshop. It's so much fun, more people oughta try it. ;)
Nah... I bitch, I move on. Honest! =D
Love sitcoms such as Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Two And A Half Men, Perfect Strangers & Home Improvement. Prefer comedy flicks to horror or action films. Enjoys slapstick humor.
Music.... mostly anything from sentimental (think Chicago, Journey, Boyz To Men) to Trance (Armin Van Buren, Anjuny Beats). Instrumental such as Paul Cardall, Richard Clayderman, even Yanni, also appeals to me. Not so much into jazz, but some tracks/artists do me fine.
I'll eat almost anything, perhaps even my enemies.
* Allow me to amend that last statement as I've had a recent epiphany. I will NOT eat my enemies, but I'd be VERY tempted to simply dip them in hot oil followed by a good coating of seasoning powder. Then offer them to my other enemies as a main course. Heh... =D
2) Cell phone
3) Internet access
5) My tools <-- Somehow this just makes me sound like a total perv or some serial killer.
6) Coffee buddies
* Update : I've figured it out. I've also worked out that it would be in humanity's best interests that I not say what I've figured.
* Again, update : I inadvertently shoved my own foot into my mouth when I said the above. The universe has proven to me that it can dole out even more crap on a daily basis. I might be drowning in it.
* Like REALLY... you DON'T want to know. Suffice to say though, I have NEVER killed anyone, so don't look at me with such horrified eyes. =P