I spend a lot of time working, that leaves little time to meet people outside of work. And picking up girls at bars and clubs aren't my thing.
I won't lie and say life has been a breeze, but I'm positive about it and play the best hand I am dealt. You are only as positive or negative as you make yourself. I believe in "if you're going to do something, do it right, and be the best at it", so one can say I'm pretty ambitious.
Work consists of working with pro hockey players as well as putting in time at a multidisciplinary clinic. Recently a new business owner, so I'm working on getting it up and running.
Recently started reading more books. My current two on my reading list - The Upside to Irrationality and 4-hour Work Week.
Movies: Love my action movies! Sci-Fi, Fantasy: The Avengers, Lord of the Rings, Die hard series, Indiana Jones series. I don't mind a rom-com once in a while, comedy in general is good to let loose and relax.
I appreciate animated movies, be it old school 2D or 3D pixar.
TV: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Mythbusters, Community, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Glee and older shows that may be off the air: Who's line is it anyways, Scrubs...
Music: Almost everything, nothing too obnoxiously loud or inaudible. Classics and Greatest Hits are always good. Also like musical soundtracks (Wicked, Grease, Rock of Ages etc)
Food: I love to eat. I'm always up for trying a new restaurant or cuisine! If it's edible, I will try it at least once! It's on the spicy side? No problem! How I prefer my wasabi with my sushi? Green! The sting is part of the fun haha.
My Protective nature
My career and how to make it better.
What course I should take next.
How to do things smarter not harder.
How other people think.
What can I do to get these players to play better?
2) I try to give people the benefit of the doubt
You are looking for someone that...
- Loves to eat, chat, spend time getting to know each other
- Enjoys being active, going to shows (musicals, plays, cirque...), going for walks, bike rides, trying something new.
- Enjoys the simple things in life and being spontaneous and fun.
- Is not a pushover, and will challenge me from time to time.
- Is ambitious, both in life and in career.
- Feels comfortable dressed down (without make-up) or dressed up (in a dress).
- Is looking for someone to be their best friend/partner.
If you want to know more about me, send me a message!