I'm here to meet people in person.....Don't want to sound bad but seems like some people like to dork around or just like the attention.
Seriously though I'm looking forward to never dating again.
About Me: I like to think of myself as a character and at least I think I'm funny. I enjoy normal stuff like travel, read, skydive (still on to do list) pretty much wherever life takes me.
I'd love to find a smart, sarcastic girl that can keep me on my toes. Or pokes fun of me when I'm wrong or foolish. I've always been drawn to women with a little spunk and lots of sarcasm.
PRIMARY WEAKNESS: I'm a sucker for a pretty smile and a girl who can keep me on my toes. As for dating, I always feel that if you're having fun I am too.
Always up to meet for a drink and meet people in person, best way to see if their is chemistry. Feels like you can never really get to know someone online.
So beware: (this is funny)
1. My intense aura of charisma that infects all that venture to close. Approach at your own caution. I cannot be liable for actions of those nearby enthralled by my charismatic influence.
2. My evil henchmen eager to do my bidding. Yes! That often involves gallons of gas and misbehaving business associate. Other times this means duct tape and quiet secluded patches of wilderness.
Favorite book is: Brave New World, Geek World, and bunch of Science fiction. ....
Favorite tv show: South Park, Simpsons, ect.
Good game of pool
Big steak dinner.... side of salmon... Why not?
there are a few more but can worry about that another time
1.Want to meet for a drink or cup of coffee
2. Looking for a night out with a fun character. MUST BE SERIOUS about meeting in person
3. You're an AWESOME Jewish girl! (practicing is not incredibly important)
4. Absolutely!!!! Contact me if you love to play pool, definitely if you're a good shot.
5. You prefer a dive bar to a large club (clubs are fun once in a little while but prefer a little more low key). Also if you know how to enjoy a night in watching a movie.... Bonus points