Music is a real toss up as well. I'm sure people say WTF when they scroll through my library because there is no rhyme or reason. I like what I like. However I'm partial to EDM and stuff from the 90's. What can I say, I was a child of the 90's.
1. The occasional nap/lazy day
2. Sarcasm (my favorite language professor used to say you know you truly understand a foreign language when you understand its sarcasm.)
3. Honesty (we're human;we make mistakes. But you don't have to lie about it. That never solves anything.)
4. Soda (I like a good, carbonated beverage. :D)
5. My car (I've contemplated trading it for something with more performance hundreds of times, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love it too much and have way too much of myself invested in it at this point. It will either have to be stolen, blown up, or totaled before I get rid of it. For now, until I can afford another, sportier vehicle, it's low and slow. Lol.)