Working as an adjunct English professor
Writing a book of short stories about Cleveland
Learning how to manage my time
I'm really good at making conversation
I'm really good at using semicolons
I'm really good at listening
I'm really good at going on adventures
Also, I smell nice.
I enjoy watching cheap horror movies at home, but also love going out to the theater.
I don't have any favorite books, but I've read a TON. I like to read anything so long as I find it interesting.
I'm the same way with music. I have a very eclectic listening style, but were a gun to my head: I'm a rock and roll fan.
2. I can't do without coffee, either. It keeps my engine running.
3. I couldn't last very long without all these modern conveniences (iPhone, WiFi, etc.) because they've just become so integrated into how I live my life.
4. I couldn't do without my Cleveland sports teams, as I am an avid fan of all things Browns, Indians and Cavaliers.
5. I also need my collection of books/music if I'm going to go on. Reading and listening to music are my favorite of all pastimes.
6. I couldn't do without a nice, worn pair of jeans.