- I sing in the car when I'm by myself
- Yeah, I have my shirt off in one of my pics, but it's my favorite picture with a person I love, so deal with it
- I'm the kind of person that is horribly amused by answering the random questions this site throws at you.
- My idea of a good time is running, playing soccer, biking, hiking, playing trivia at a local bar, kayaking, climbing, (insert your favorite outdoor activity here and chances are I'll want to do it), having a beer at a bar where I can actually have a conversation with someone, movie nights, going to a sporting event (especially soccer), live music, game nights, etc...
- I love to travel/live abroad... I've lived in 6 countries in the last 5 years (India, Taiwan, Austria, Australia, UK, Hong Kong)
- I'm in law school so I'm getting better at budgeting my time so I can do all the things I just mentioned
- I'm loud, outgoing, and like to have passionate discussions about all sorts of things (from politics to movies to sports to whether or not women- or men- should wear spandex to law school classes).
- I believe that trust is more important than anything. You break my trust... good luck getting it back.
- yoghurt is amazing (I spent 26 years telling myself I hated it!)
- I run at least 5 days a week
- I don't drink anything with caffeine
- I enjoy competition (I've already run in 8 races this year, and I have another 3 planned, including one more half marathon, a 200 mile team race, and my first full marathon... I also usually play at least a couple soccer games a week)
- learning about the law of armed conflict, immigration law, and international human rights law in general
- Training for my first marathon in November
- Eating (it's amazing how much I consume in a day)
- Remembering movies and recognizing faces
- procrastinating, yet turning in quality work (definitely trying to work on this)
- spending time outdoors
- Les Miserables (All-time favorite), Points Unknown, anything by Krakauer
- Tears of the Sun, Constant Gardener, Definitely Maybe (I know, I know), Friends with Benefits, Good Will Hunting, Blood Diamond, The Fifth Element, the Mission Impossible Movies, Iron Man, the New Batman Movies, Lucky Number Slevin (I'm completely in love with Lucy Liu's character in this movie)
- Newsroom (new obsession), Friends, Jeopardy (I don't really watch TV)
- Mostly anything except I dislike most country and heavy metal on spec
- Ethnic... doesn't matter from where... though Middle Eastern and Asian are particularly good. I'll try mostly anything at least once (squid on a stick anyone?)
- Running shoes
- My Passport (Though it was recently stolen and I haven't replaced it yet)
- Nearby Trails for running, biking, and hiking
- water (to drink, to swim in, to kayak or otherwise boat on, to watch cascade down cliffs)
- How OkC either attracts a very reading friendly crowd or a lot of you are lying...
- How the hell does OkC come up with the friend %?
- Places I'd like to visit
- The Himalayas and the Andes (that's right, they get their own bullet point)
- You like adventure and the idea of biking/hiking or doing something else outside on a date appeals to you
- You enjoy conversations where you find yourself talking about something without remembering how you got to the topic