I moved to Las Vegas in April 2016 (my job brought me here)....and found my way here by way of Northern Virginia/Washington, DC and Orange County, CA. However, I was born and raised in central Indiana - not far from Indianapolis. I consider both Indiana and California to be "home"! Living in Vegas has been....well....interesting to say the least. I am still adjusting and settling into the lifestyle of the area, but I think the city has a great vibe and has tons to offer!
I would describe myself as someone who is easy to get along with, but I am often shy at first so don't let that confuse you with me being short, judgemental, pretentious, etc. I would describe myself as funny, personable, grounded, loyal, and successful.
I enjoy traveling and I do it like it is going out of style. I find so much pleasure in exploring unfamiliar places and learning about other cultures! I believe seeing the world can truly humble a person. I also love to eat, enjoy the outdoors, etc....
I am also studying Aviation Business Administration at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I am hoping to have my degree finished up in the next year or so and am looking forward to then pursuing my Master's Degree (the exact subject of the Master's is yet to be decided).
I like to take my life one step at a time and take advantage of all opportunities that come my way...it makes life way more fun!
2. Coffee (Nothing better than a quiet morning with a great cup of coffee!)
3. Music (I almost always have music on in some capacity - and my iTunes library has a HUGE variation of genres and artists.)
4. Travel (I love to travel. I love traveling the world as well as the US. Traveling can be such a humbling experience and so much can be learned from seeing and experiencing different parts of the world)
5. Puppies! (I LOVE dogs....I could never imagine life without them)
6. Family (Even though most of my family lives far away, I still consider them to be very important in my life.)
Sometimes you can find me out grabbing drinks with some friends or recently I have been spending my Friday evenings on a plane to a fun spot for the weekend. I also enjoy spending a nice Friday evening in and enjoying some R & R after a long week!