Currently, I'm working as an MCAT test prep instructor helping other doctors of tomorrow ace their entrance exam. I love helping people achieve their goals.
I'm also goofy and playful as hell, not to mention I trip over myself all the time.
- Might sound odd but Im great at taking notes. Managed to make all A's through college because of this.
- Talking about nonsense when it gets late..
- Standardized Testing
- Taking care of myself
- Dark Souls
- Being a lake bum
- Drinking like a gentleman
- Taking care of others
- I've been told I have great manners.
- Remembering trivial things
- Sticking to a schedule
- Breaking schedule when I need to cut loose
The Great Gatsby. Any Steven King. Harry Potter!! I love peanut butter. Breaking Bad!!! I've seen this show all the way through just about four times now.
- My Guitars
- My Mac Book
- My Cell Phone
- My PS4
- My Star Wars movie collection
- My Gym Membership
- My Car (2007 Mustang) It is a total bro car, but I used all my scholarship money to buy it and It is paid for. Definitely cannot live without my ride haja.
- My Dog Todo, He is not a thing but I definitely cant live without him.
The list goes on.
Getting ready for a lake weekend.