Edit 2015: I got a acoustic bass guitar, so now I'm trying to learn an instrument among other things.
I try to live by one rule: learn something new everyday and try lessen other people's suffering.
Drawing, videogames, public speaking and contemplation of life and reality. I also give good back and foot rubs.
Basic cooking and cleaning skills included.
Movies: There are way too many good movies out there, so I don't have "one favorite movie", but mostly I watch horror, animation, sci-fi, western, comedy and - occasionally - drama.
Shows: At the moment South Park, American Dad, Family Guy, The Twilight Zone, Star Gate SG-1, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Archer, Daredevil, Lillyhammer and Chozen.
Music: Mostly Black, Death and Thrash Metal, but I enjoy other Metal as well. I also like some classical music and video game OSTs. Basicly good music is good.
Food: Omnivore - whatever is available and takes my hunger away (but mostly in vegan style nowadays).
2. Real life friends - they are my legion and they'll always have my back.
3. Music - it's an empowering and inspiring constant, that'll always be there for me.
4. Family - words can't describe the importance of blood relatives to me (even though I don't spend that much time with them).
5. Conscious mind capable of critical thinking.
6. Freedom the be what I am.
Also random daydreaming.
1. I go to a pub to smoke my pipe while having couple of beers.
2. I spend the night at home doing whatever I feel like doing.
3. I spend the night with a friend(s) doing whaterver we feel like doing.
2. If you wanna get to know someone, who'll probably make life just a little bit more interesting.