I tend to ramble lots in text, so I killed most of what I had written here because it was pure drivel. DOT POINTS TO THE RESCUE:
1. I like music. Lots of music.
2. I play piano and sing occasionally.
7. I consider myself a pacifist.
8. I will laugh at pretty much anything. People think I'm fake, when really I just love to laugh, and tend to be very loud about it.
9. I can be (read: pretend to be) confident.
10. I can be excessively shy, and spend most of my time in groups listening and forming opinions, and then not talking.
So I think I can safely say I'm not "really good" at anything.
I dislike singing my own praises, and think it's a quality to be avoided, but if I have to say something I guess it would be gaming. I'm passionate about that shit.
As a side note, I've always wanted any random person to walk up and just say "hows it going?" because it would give me a necessary boost to my faith in humanity.
Movies: Into the Wild, Garden State, Lord of the Rings, Juno, Bladerunner, Kill Bill, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Children of Men, Amelie, Little Fish, Elizabeth... hmmm... lots more.
Music (at the moment):
... and LOTS more.
Food: BLAH. Anything. I love food... not picky.
2. My voice, for singing.
3. My mind, for learning.
4. People to learn from.
5. More to learn.
6. The emotional warmth of being held in someone's arms.
7. Bending the rules.
New people that I've met. (This one's a biggy.)
Pretty much everything. My brain regularly goes into overtime.
Fun. And off track... anyway. I live in a house. That's personal enough, I would say.
I like meeting new people, so feel free to get in touch!