Work at Disneyland.
Party all the time.
Drink more than I should.
Always up for an adventure.
No shame in my game.
Nerdy in an obvious way.
Not even remotely mysterious.
- Making SUPER ugly faces which I then send via snapchat to all of my friends and family, who in turn, send me horrendously ugly pictures of themselves.
- Drinking wine out of the bottle.
- Speed reading books.
- Getting good grades on tests I haven't studied for.
- Toe touches.
- Awkward middle school dancing.
-Lamb, The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-Pride and Prejudice
-Harry Potter (duh)
-Breakfast and Tiffany's
3. Good pair of running shoes
5. Gym membership
And what the hell I'm doing going into medicine. I mean really, what am I doing to myself?
First tine - Make an effort to look semi attractive, drink till my liver cries, and go out and party with my bests.
Second tine - Go on some sort of random adventure with my bests. Laser tag is typically involved.
Third tine - put on sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt and Uggs, and go over to bests house to watch Netflix and eat del taco whilest drinking wine through a bendy straw. Not even sorry 'bout it.