I'm a huge sports fan and love football (college and pro) and baseball. While it is very common to find me at a sports bar watching my favorite teams(Wake Forest, Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots), with a baseball cap on my head and a drink in my hand, I am still very much a girlie girl. I love getting dressed up, chick flicks, romance and talking about the latest celebrity gossip with the girls.
I love kids, but since I don't have any of my own I babysit and volunteer for children related causes. I also spend timing spoiling my niece.
- remembering useless bits of pop culture (if I could use that section of memory for something useful, I would rule the world)
- taking care of the special people in my life
- organizing & keeping up with all the details
- that I'm a bit of a smartass
- my very limited tolerance for b.s.
Movies - The Thomas Crown Affair, Love Actually, Ocean's Eleven, Hitch, Anchor Man, The Princess Bride, Pretty Woman (and yes, I know the words/can quote it the same way guys can quote Caddyshack)
TV - Grey's Anatomy, What Not to Wear, Antiques Roadshow, The Good Wife, American Gangster
Music - Zac Brown Band, Sugarland, Marc Brussard, Sinatra, Bon Jovi, Black Eyed Peas, Poison, Adele
Food - Any type of seafood. Mexican, Italian, Japanese. Love gucamole, NY style pizza, sushi, steak
lots of laughter