I believe I have my noggin on straight and I am cruising towards some good times. Life is a rough road, but luckily I got some good shocks and am ready for what's around the river bend.
Yes, that was a road analogy and yes... I just quoted Pocahontas. What of it? lol
P.S. I can send more pictures upon request.
- Movies: I am a fan of almost all genres except horror. Not big into horror. Two of my favorite movies are Wedding Crashers and Blazing Saddles.
- TV shows: My top three favorite TV shows of all time are Scrubs, Doctor Who, Walking Dead. I do watch a lot of TV though (thank you TIVO). So my list of shows is quite extensive.
- Sports: I am a die-hard football fan. I am also into basketball, boxing, and a tinge of hockey.
- Music: My three top genres would be Country, Alt. Rock, and Hip-Hop.
-Books: I go on reading binges. I love to read. Chuck Palahniuk, Scott Sigler, Stephen King, H.G. Wells, etc...
2. Water. Looking over people's items, I saw that water was not ranked on their list. I found this amusing because long-term dating was. Seems to me that relationship is going to DRY up fast? You...you get it? Aw, I'm hilarious. lol
3. Food. Once again, a necessity of life.
4. Chocolate milk. I know I am a grown man, but why give up a good thing?
5. Family and Friends.
6. Hands and arms. I could get by without my feet, don't want to, but I could. I could not get by without my hands. Imagine me doing everything with my feet and mouth. Why...People would be getting walked all over and chewed out.
It's music is so catchy.
I'm bernarding you. (Only because I dislike josh.)
Message me if you liked what you saw, read, smelt, or tasted. =)