Wanting to pick up a new hobby or two - got any suggestions?
Oh, I have a day job too. I work at a web agency and love going to work each day
Listening, understanding people, laughing, and puzzles
Making good eye contact
I've also recently been told that my laughter is heartfelt and contagious
Though I'm not entirely sure what she meant, a girl I once dated told me she liked the way I carried myself
Movies: Inception, Hangover, The Kings Speech, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Anything Pixar. Going to the movies is a passion of mine, I will almost see anything in theaters.
Music: Mumford and Sons, Arcade fire, Josh Ritter, Florence and the Machine, Kings of Leon, Wilco.
Food: Sushi, Chinese, Thai, Italian (I make a mean Gnocchi)
- The outdoors - hiking, camping, adventures, and outdoor drinking of course
- Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese - I don't think I need to explain myself here
- Being barefoot (have I mentioned I hate shoes?)
- Travel (or knowing what the next adventure is)
- Trying new things
1. Wanna be my ski buddy this winter
2. Would rather cook up a feast at home over going out to eat
3. Like to hike/camp or find new adventures
4. Love to see the best movies in the theater for the experience
5. You're always wondering where you're going to travel next