But: I don't miss a friend (there are many that I treasure), I miss a loving man. To cuddle, to belong to, to be hilarious with, to spend time between the sheets as well as in concerts, restaurants, walks, holidays.
So don't contact me if you don't want to see the woman in me.
But apart from work there are classical concerts (Haydn, Schubert, and the lot), there is sports (running/walking), painting, learning, teaching (German to refugees), an intense life.
Yes, and sometimes just sitting around, exhausted, doing nothing.
loving - my children, close friends, hopefully a partner
working, learning, getting better - and never stop with it
compassion with people who are not well
Yes, and books (mostly fiction but not always), lots and lots of them - too many to fit into my shelves, you'll find books literally everywhere in my house. I love children's books
- my multi-generational project. We're a handful of people by now and planning a house for several people, old and young, living together, everybody in their own apartment, but with shared rooms as well. And with the idea of mutual support and common interests. The site is there, the commune supports the idea - but the rest of the group is missing...
apart from that:
- you are ready for commitment
- you don't think sex is for younger people only
- you appreciate a talk about anything
- you need to be loved both when you're broken (or broke) and also when you're feeling great
- you are compassionate
- you have children that you love and see