I like people who are open minded so I'm open minded about anything you want to know about me. I'd hate asking someone to do something I won't do.
I have a degree in Marketing so I'm interested in various things associated with marketing.
For movies I like National Lampoon's Animal House, Heavy Metal, and The Breakfast Club. I like the older horror movies when there was more terror to it, not the grotesque stuff they call horror. I'll watch almost anything in a movie or TV show.
Speaking of TV, I like different shows on the Food Network and the Cooking Channel. I like Dogs 101 and Pitbulls & Parolees on Animal Planet.
I'm not picky about music so what I like at a given time depends on my mood.
Two foods I love are sushi and tamales. I like all foods but those would have to be my favorites.
2. Balance (Knowing that for every action there is a reaction.)
3. Working out (it's a great destressing activity)
4. Something to make me laugh
5. Family (For me family is important.)
6. Knowing I made a difference in someone's day (Even if it's as small as hearing "thank you" or "good job".)