I’m also all of the following to a fault: open, trustworthy, honest, generous, trusting, caring, empathetic
I tend to almost always put others before myself, which is apparently no longer a common occurrence in our "I me mine" society. This makes me sad. :(
One of my exes/close friends once told me that I have good taste and it shows. For some reason that’s just one of the best compliments I’ve ever received. I guess I pride myself on being picky without being a snob or overtly pretentious.
I am plain and yet so special, sweet and rude, so cool. Ooo oo oo oOoOo
Is it really that weird to be a really happy yet overly cynical person?!
Get to know me. You'll love me in no time, everyone always does.
[x]Cleaning up the streets of Gotham
[x]I'm a decent amateur film (NOT porn) maker
[x]Being the least awkward most awkward person ever
[x]Kicking everyone's ass at Mario Kart and never getting taking down in any edition of Scene It!
[x]Rapidly mashing buttons and thrashing joysticks in Mortal Kombat
[x]I'm sure my friends and I could win World Series of Pop Culture if it still existed
[x]Yelling random obscenities at strangers
[x]Talking to anyone...once I get past my initial awkward/shyness I love talking to interesting people from all walks of life. If you've got a cool story, I've got ears
[x]Blowing shit up and other hoodrat things with my friends
[x]World Travel: 6 outta 7 continents so far and I've been to more countries than states
Most of my friends come to me when they have problems, so I guess being sage and wise beyond my years as well as being a good shoulder to cry on.
"Her face, like the face of Malachi Constant, was a one-of-a-kind, a surprising variation on a familiar theme--a variation that made observers think, Yes--that would be another very nice way for people to look. What Beatrice had done with her face, actually, was what any plain girl could do. She had overlaid it with dignity, suffering, intelligence, and a piquant dash of bitchiness." Please tell me you know where this is from. :3
[x]Bands/Musicians I can't live without:
1. Tim Kasher (UHH DUHHH) in his many incarnations (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown, solo), 2. Mountain Goats 3. Arcade Fire, 4. TV on the Radio, 5. Childish Gambino
[x]Bands/Musicians I could live without but would be depressed if they broke up/quit:
1. Kendrick Lamar, 2. Modest Mouse, 3. The Faint, 4. Frank Ocean, 5. Joyce Manor
[x]Band/Musicians I wish I could have been around during their heyday:
1. The Beatles 2. The Clash 3. Pavement 4. Fugazi 5. Godspeed You! Black Emperor
1. Patton Oswalt, 2. Donald Glover, 3. Kyle Kinane, 4. Jessica Williams, 5. Andy Kaufman (YES HE COUNTS FOR STAND-UP, THE MAN WAS (IS) A GENIUS!)
[x]Directors (Subsequently their movies):
1. Wes Anderson, 2. Christopher Nolan, 3. PT Anderson, 4. The Coen Brothers, 5. Spike Jonze
1. Atlanta is the greatest show to ever exist. Fight me. 2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 3. Silicon Valley, 4. Last Week Tonight, 5. King of the Hill (If you do not understand the subtleties that make this show amazing, you probably shouldn't bother messaging me.)
1. Hunter S. Thompson, 2. Kurt Vonnegut, 3. Douglas Adams, 4. William Shakespeare, 5. David Sedaris
1. Mexican, 2. Cuban, 3. Chinese, 4. Thai, 5. French
Yea, I guess that didn't help much...oh well!
2. My dog
4. Artistic mediums of every variety
5. Tim Kasher
6. Mise en place
[x]Sex with Tim Kasher
[x]Space-Time Continuums/Teleportation/Other intelligent lifeforms somewhere out there/Where the fuck is my jet pack?!
[x]Whether my dog maybe actually understands(?) me sometimes
[x]How religion and overpopulation are going to kill us off far earlier than most people would like to believe