Apart from that, I speak English, French, German, Italian fluently and Spanish, Russian and Uzbek less fluently.
Mostly on OKC while working, so probably not online in the afternoon/night and in the weekend (unless I work, and that not so improbable). To contact me, send me a message (in OKC or via phone).
Understanding econometrics and big data analysis.
Learning new languages.
I read a lot ("real" books and also on kindle, which are not the same, but both have pros) and if the weather is favourable (unfortunately not often), I run (Zombies will chase me one day, so I better run fast!) or I bicycle until the sun goes down.
I like being outdoor, hiking in the German or Austrian Alps, still hoping to see a wolpertinger. Never met one yet. As I am not a climbing expert yet I have to content myself with bouldering (the boulderwelt has a great outdoor area; have you already been there?).
I should listen more often to my personal PR manager.
I appreciate back-up programs and have quite a collection of HDD to save my data.
I can cook very good (of course vegan food ;-) ) and my bakery skills are getting better with every cake. Scepticals can challenge me, if they are brave enough!
Massaging, hugging, kissing, tickling
Kochen, malen, zeichnen, Sport, lesen, schreiben, tagträumen, wandern, kuscheln, reden, diskutieren, schweigen, dichten, spielen, küssen, trinken, vertrinken, ertrinken, umarmen, umwerfen, wegwerfen, weglaufen, mich verlaufen, laufen, vorlaufen, vortragen, hören, zuhören, Musik hören uvm. Polemisieren. Kritisieren. Probleme lösen und, sollte ausnahmsweise keins mehr vorhanden sein, welche schaffen.
- Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy: The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
- Ingrid Strobl: Frausein allein ist kein Programm
- Victor Klemperer: LTI – Notizbuch eines Philologen
- George Orwell: Animal Farm
- Daniel Kehlmann: Die Vermessung der Welt
- David Schnarch: Die Psychologie sexueller Leidenschaft
- Martin Walker: Bruno Chef de Police
- Colonel Durruti: Tuez un Salaud!
- Colin Ward: Reflected in Water: a Crisis of Social Responsibility
- Vandana Shiva: Biopiracy: the Plunder of Nature and Knowledge
- Alain Brossat: Pour en finir avec la prison
- Richard A. Knaak: Legacy of Blood; The Black Road
- Franz Kafka: Der Prozess
- Wladimir Kaminer: Küche totalitär
- Clayton Husker: T93
- Joanne K. Rowling - Harry Potter (Surprise surprise. Read all books in July 2015)
- Freerk Huisken, Karl Held, Peter Decker
I read a lot of non-fiction books and not so many novels.
- Jim Jarmusch: Dead Man
- Nicolas Winding Refn: Valhalla Rising
- Ed Wood: Plan 9 from Outer Space
- Susanne Schneider: In einer Nacht wie dieser
- Bruce Brown: The endless summer
- Daniele Luchetti: Mio fratello è figlio unico
Everything realated to post apocalyptic survival scenarios (i.e. zombies):
- George A. Romero: Night of the Living Dead
- Quiet earth
- The Grand Theft Auto 5 Soundtrack (The score)
- Malcolm Kirby jr - Saints of Rage - Stage 1 (and 2 and also 3)
- Grauzone: Eisbär
- 16 Volt
- Freddy Mercury
- Ira Atari
- Daft Punk (especially the Tron: Legacy Soundtrack)
- Bondage Fairies
- I giardini di mirò
- The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
- Offlaga Disco Pax
- MY LITTLE CHEAP DICTAPHONE - The Tragic Tale Of A Genius
- 8-bit Weapon
- CCCP: Fedeli alla linea
- some live albums of The Cure
- Le Tigre, Bikini Kill
- Devo: Gut Feeling
- Morcheeba - Big Calm
- Hotline Miami & Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Soundtrack
- The Bloodhound Gang
- Jon Lajoie
- Rob Cantor - Shia LaBeouf Live
- Who built the pyramids? Was it... the Babylonians? Officer Barbrady? Samaritans?
Games (boardgames and pc games):
- War on Terror
- Don't Starve
- Civilization IV
- Age of Empires II
- Diablo 2 which is way better than Diablo 3
- Evil genius
- Tex Willer
- The Walking Dead
- The Graveyard Book
... probably not in this precise order. Sharing these experiences with you will probably intensify them. Interested?
I also enjoy ropes, which I unfortunately use very rarely, not only for climbing.
Not to forget sun, sea and beaches. I spent almost two years on Sardinia and I haven't found a more beautiful place yet.
I am very amused by people (myself included) looking for "casual sex". I think it's funny, because I can't really imaging how it is having real *casual* sex: Do you yell in the street (or at school/work): "I want sex, anyone else too?" or do you constantly hope for someone asking you "Hey, how about a pizza and a fuck?"
I read in many profiles that you should contact the person if you are bored. Well, if you are, don't contact me! Do something interesting - it isn't so difficult to find some nice and funny activities - and enjoy doing them. Then, if you still want, contact me and tell me about what you did.
Is there someone who doesn't have to point out how "open-minded" he is, that doesn't procrastinate a lot, who doesn't remark how far and often he travelled?
OKCupid Tragic Romance
Arguing about the topics of the field above ("I spend a lot of time thinking about").
Playing board games, or videogames, or having fun in other ways.
Drugs, Sex and Rock 'n Roll. Well, without drugs and with not too much rock 'n roll. But a lot of good, intensive sex.
Or I am working on a new automotive project. Working hard. Playing harder.
- you are a photographer searching for new models and you think I am an inspiring and interesting motif. Or you are the model searching for a photographer: Here I am.
- you find me intriguing/interesting/charming/pretty/etc. and it would be a really pity not to get in touch. Don't miss the opportunity, choose the original. Contact me. Now !
- you have a foreign accent. I love them, especially French or Russian. Bavarian doesn't count, it is neither foreign nor sexy to me.
- you have freckles: I can't resist to them.
- you like tattoos and piercings, intellectual discussions and crazy childish acting, nature and technology freaky talks, etc.
- if you don't have any profile text. In this case the chance that I send you a message is quite low.
- you know what you want and you think you can express yourself.
I am not looking for pen pals or long distance friendships, so don't waste my time messaging me if you live hundreds of miles away. Two line messages (like: Hello, how are you?), especially from people living in other continents, which are probably sent en masse just to push their own ego, will be ignored. And the author blocked. Just to be sure.
Be direct and honest: I have little interest in parler pour parler, also known as chit-chatting with no purpose. I am neither lonely nor needing someone to tell some made-up stories to.