I believe in living a balanced life. Very important to me that a future mate is active and healthy too, as well as all those other obvious things: kind, thoughtful, intelligent....
And I love living in Seattle, having grown up in the Midwest. Fantastic variety of things to do, from city life to outdoors. Many incredible hikes and places for weekend getaways (though haven't done that in ages); it's a fabulous life in the Pacific Northwest!
Enjoy movies, theatre is wonderful too, but don't get the opportunity as often as I'd like.
Don't watch much TV, a bit of Jon Stewart or Game of Thrones with teen.
Like live music, though haven't been forever. Favorites range from Coldplay to Moody Blues, Grateful Dead to John Mayer....
Like all types of healthy eating and ethnic foods, esp thai, indian, sushi and seafood. Enjoy dining out but also love a good home cooked healthy meal.
1. My teen: who is actually enjoyable and pleasant to be with! Ah flies soon; yet I could never do without the love and joy, that is when isn't rolling eyes at me!
2. Gym: love my weekday work outs! Like Zumba and strength training but find the whole AM routine key to my well-being.
3. Books! Am always reading, learning doesn't just happen in a classroom, for me it's through a variety of novels.
4. Friends/Internet connection: small long-time circle scattered around the West coast, well internationally too :).
5. Outdoors: including mountains, lakes, and my back yard which I've nurtured for 25 years.
6. My modest home: my oasis and central to my core.
You are very fit and healthy, honest and kind, intelligent and stable, and live near Kirkland.
You want a LTR yet willing to have a foundation of friendship first.
Go ahead, I want to hear from you, but please spare me if you're under 45, I won't even reply, thanks!