Bay Area native. Currently living in Oakland, working in SF.
I've decided to not list what Myers-Briggs type I am here.
I'm also taking evening classes, so I don't have tons of free time. But I'm worth the investment.
Divorced. No kids. Rock and roll, hikes, art stuff, riding bikes, making music, working on carpentry and furniture building projects.
I've traveled completely around the world twice in the last five years. I volunteer on tall ships sometimes. I read a lot. I do my best to be and learn about intersectional feminism.
Just had a friend use a tape measure – not lying about my height.
People say I have nice dimples. And a nice butt. So, if nothing else, at least I have those two things going for me.
I guess I'll mention a few things:
• Music: Delta Blues, Rock and Roll, Metal, Garage, Space Rock, Surf, New/No Wave, Psychedelic Drone, Doom.
• Books: Italo Calvino, Station 11, Hesse, Strange & Norrel, some Russians, A. Crowley, Joseph Campbell.
• Podcasts: Radiolab, TED, Philosophy Bites, British History Podcast, Revolutions, Myths & Legends.
• Food: Everything. I eat meat, but I can cook veggie too. I'm down for learning new vegetarian recipes, or any recipes, if you got 'em.
• Making art.
• Social justice, gentrification, feminism, where I fit in with all of that, and how I can make an positive impact on my immediate community.
• Planning long backpacking trips in the Sierras.
• Vintage guitars and effects pedals, writing sick riffs.
• How to make this experience into a great story
• Adventure Time!!
I sniff glue. Wait, no, that's not something I'll admit. I take it back.
Also - I can't see who "likes" me - so you should message me if you want me to message back.