Bay Area native. Currently living in Oakland, working in SF.
I've decided to not list what Myers-Briggs type I am here.
Divorced. No kids. Rock and roll, hikes, art stuff, making music, working on carpentry and furniture building projects.
I've traveled completely around the world twice in the last five years. I volunteer on tall ships sometimes. I read a lot. I do my best to be and learn about intersectional feminism.
Just had a friend use a tape measure – not lying about my height.
People say I have nice dimples. And a nice butt. So, if nothing else, at least I have those two things going for me.
I guess I'll mention a few things:
• Music: Delta Blues, Rock and Roll, Metal, Garage, Space Rock, Surf, New/No Wave, Psychedelic Drone, Doom.
• Books: Italo Calvino, Station 11, Hesse, Strange & Norrel, some Russians, A. Crowley, Joseph Campbell.
• Podcasts: Radiolab, TED, Philosophy Bites, British History Podcast, Revolutions.
• Food: Everything. I eat meat, but I can cook veggie too. I'm down for learning new vegetarian recipes, or any recipes, if you got 'em.
• Making art.
• Social justice, gentrification, feminism, where I fit in with all of that, and how I can make an positive impact on my immediate community.
• Planning long backpacking trips in the Sierras.
• Vintage guitars and effects pedals, writing sick riffs.
• How to make this experience into a great story
• Adventure Time!!
I sniff glue. Wait, no, that's not something I'll admit. I take it back.
Also - I can't see who "likes" me - so you should message me if you want me to message back.