Teaching is a huge part of my life. Fifth graders keep you busy! Sports are also very important. I play as a keeper on numerous soccer teams in the area. I also enjoy watching football, basketball, hockey and baseball (Go Philly Teams!!!). I am a huge college hoops and football fan.
Other quick things about me:
- I recently lost 50 pounds and am motivated to keep going!
- I like laughing and joking around. - Cooking is a passion of mine and I enjoy doing it for others.
- My 5th graders just told me that I was a pretty cool teacher.
- I think that they were just trying to get better grades!
- I love to travel, but thus far it's only been in the USA. I'm trying to convince some friends to go to Europe with me soon.
- I have two younger brothers.
- I listen to all types of music. My brothers and I agree that the best song is Africa by Toto. That being said, I listen to every type of music around.
Like every other person out there, I am looking for a person with a great sense of humor. Someone that loves adventure but doesn't mind staying in and watching a movie every so often. A person that can teach me to love something new would also be cool.
Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter Movies, 40 Year Old Virgin
Shows: 24, The Office, Big Bang Theory, HIMYM
Music: Almost everything (not as much country but I don't hate it)
Food: Love chicken, tacos and fajitas. I love to cook!
Wine and/or beer